Litigation Law Firm Serving New York City and Northern New Jersey
We strive first to keep our clients out of court if at all possible. However, when it becomes necessary to litigate a matter, we are prepared to pursue all aspects of trial and appellate practice, as well as arbitration and mediation. We frequently represent individuals and businesses in New York & New Jersey on issues relating to complex commercial and contractual matters, fraud, intentional torts and real estate ownership, acquisition and development. We represent property owners, general contractors and sub-contractors in construction disputes. We are dedicated to resolving your litigation efficiently and achieving the best possible result for each client.
Some of the recent commercial and real estate litigation matters we have handled on behalf of clients include:
- Representation of investment banking firm in multiple fraud cases brought by major insurers regarding credit enhancement insurance purchased on privately placed bond offerings.
- Representation of large automobile dealership in state and federal court defending fraud, breach of contract and lemon law matters.
- Represented large glass and glazing contractor in connection with Manhattan office building installation.
- Representation of LLC member against other members in fraud and breach of contract case.
- Representation of estate beneficiaries in dispute with fiduciary over real property.
- Representation of private mortgage lender in foreclosure proceedings in New Jersey.
- Representation of property owner in action brought by real estate broker for commission.
- Representation of condominium sponsors and individuals in Martin Act litigation brought by the New York State Department of Law.