Real Estate Law Firm Serving New York City and Northern New Jersey
The firm practices all facets of real estate law in New York and New Jersey.
We have extensive experience representing:
- Sellers, purchasers, and lenders in a wide variety of commercial and residential transactions.
- Landlords and Tenants in sophisticated leasing transactions.
- Developers in the acquisition and development of residential and commercial real estate.
- Condominium and co-operative boards on a continuing basis.
- Sponsors in all aspects of the conversion of property to condominium and co-operative forms of ownership.
We aim to provide responsive, comprehensive and highly personalized counsel in response to all of our clients’ real estate needs.
Some of the recent New York and New Jersey real estate matters we have handled on behalf of clients include:
- Representation of property owner in the conversion of 98 unit garden apartments to condominiums.
- Representation of developers in acquisition of multiple properties and conversion to condominiums in New York City.
- Representation of condo purchaser in acquisition of $12.5 million penthouse from non-US citizen.
- Representation of tenant in connection with art gallery lease and negotiation of purchase option.
- Representation of condominium board in dispute with unit owner arising out of improvements to unit.
- Representation of developers in complex acquisition and construction financing transactions.
- Representation of sponsor/developer in connection with multiple subsidized housing developments throughout New York City.
- Representation of landlord in commercial lease transaction with national coffee shop location in Brooklyn.
- Representation of Unit Owner in dispute with condominium board over terrace renovations.
- Representation of Landlord in commercial lease with national coffee shop location in Brooklyn.
- Represented sponsor/developer in connection with New York City subsidized housing development.
- Representation of both buyers and sellers in the sale of real property by non-US citizens and compliance with all FIRPTA requirements.
- Represented clients in the transfer of controlling interest in LLC property owner and transfer tax implications arising from transfer.
If you are contemplating the purchase, sale or lease of residential or commercial property, contact the Law Office of William Dellicato at 212-244-4890.